Monday, June 24, 2013

#138

I love your damn laugh.
I love your shitty hair.
I love your gay pink shorts.
I love you being afraid of spiders.
I love you using an umbrella.
I love you for talking like a professor.
I love you for thinking you'd be someone better.

I hate you for thinking the same things at the same time.
I hate you for looking into my eyes.
I hate you for always being honest.
I hate you for always saying your opinion.
I hate you for your jokes.
I hate your gorgeous brown eyes.
I hate you for always making me smile.

I hate you for hating me.
I love you for hating me.
I hate you for being all I think about.
I love you because I love you.
I hate you for keeping my hopes up.
I love you more everytime I see you walk away.
I hate you for not being mine.

I just hate you.
I just love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment