Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Birthdaywish(es)

It's that time again: My bithday is in about a month.
I already know what I want and I know that I won't get what I want :(
But still I want to show you guys the things I casted an eye on...

I started to use makeup this year so I don't have that much of it.
My greatest wish is this:

The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette:

I know it's too expensive and my parents would never buy that but I still think it's perfect for school because they are all natural colours...




The second thing I'd really like is  a

There are many palettes  which I think are good like the 120 Color Palette or the 88 Color Shimmer Palette.

They are not that expensive and many YouTubers recomend them... 

I know it's too much to ask for but I'm sure I won't get any of this so I can show you EVERYTHING I'd l♥ve to get.


I don't have many brushes (not one good one) so I looked for some on the Internet and the best ones seem to be the Sigma Brushes:

They are so expensive but again many YouTubers recomend them.


Another thing I really need is a Concealer Palette like this e.l.f. one which is not aviable here in Germany -.-'


So that's it.
Let me know in the coments below what products you would recomend or which products you've already used and found good/bad.

I'd really like a feedback.
Would you want me to show all my makeup producs and stuff?
↓↓↓ Please comment below  ↓↓↓

No comments:

Post a Comment